Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fanotodd with some thoughts on Panthers game…

October 19, 2022 08:55AM
Here’s fanotodd…

The only real negative I saw was the slow start, including another pick 6. We just don’t have many lousy teams on the schedule to allow us half of the game to figure it out.

So if the Rams can start the games with a either a better game plan or a quicker adjustment (like after a couple of fruitless drives), they will be in these games coming up.

1)The running game looked better as the game went on and the OL is getting a couple reinforcements back, right? Again, Henderson thinks he’s the Minnie Me version of SJ39 and shows it when he’s near the goal line. Like the fresh legs of the new guy, whatever his name is lol.

2) I’ve been saying the Rams were misusing Robinson. Finally, fades/lobs to the corner of the end zone and go routes down the field. His size and ability to get after jump balls are his strength, not precision route running. I know a face mask wasn’t called, but that’s at least the second time the Rams have failed to connect on that route. Conversely, 2 lobs over the shoulder for TDs. Hmm.

3) If your QB is gonna be running for his life, might as well get him a head start. McVay starting rolling the pocket more. It worked for Goff and it worked for Stafford. If your QB breaks containment, sometimes something big opens up downfield. The Rams need more chunk plays.

4) ultimately, this is looking like a season of attrition, more than usual—all across the league. If the Rams can just scratch out a couple conference wins coming out of the bye, reinforcements are coming. Our roster is gonna look a lot better over the next few weeks than it has for the last few. It would be nice to still be in it.

5) Finally, I have not seen any evidence that players are quitting on McVay (Akers issues notwithstanding). THEY still think they’re in it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fanotodd with some thoughts on Panthers game…

Rams43191October 19, 2022 08:55AM