Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oldnotdead has some strong opinions on Kyler Murray…

October 17, 2022 04:51PM
Here’s Oldnotdead…

BFD I watch some of Kyler's game yesterday. It's clear he had no clue many times what he was seeing because he doesn't study. When things got bad it was his teammates who had to keep his mind in the game as he sulked on the bench. Everything was always someone else's fault. Kyler is a kid with a guaranteed contract so he has no motivation to be anything else except what he's always been. He's lazy, egotistical, and an RPO QB. A huge percentage of his plays were college level RPO stuff.

People are calling for Kliff's and Keim's heads because there is nothing else the team can do. They are locked into Kyler's contract for the next 5 years. The public also doesn't realize that Kiiff's offense can't change because it's all Kyler knows and he refuses to study at all. The Cards are truly @#$%& for the next 5 years.

They keep giving WRs to Kyler and it makes no difference. When will they wake up that the problem is with their spoiled brat QB and the simplistic college level offense they need to play with. Kliff has proved he isn't an NFL caliber HC. His playcalling and game management are suspect.

IMO the Cards are reverting back to their bottom feeding ways. The SeaHawks with their retread QB are better right now and it showed yesterday.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oldnotdead has some strong opinions on Kyler Murray…

Rams43463October 17, 2022 04:51PM

I cheered when they drafted him.

alyoshamucci131October 17, 2022 05:39PM

Re: I cheered when they drafted him.

oldschoolramfan88October 18, 2022 05:58AM