Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I loved seeing Matthew going down to his RB group with his tablet and talking them up....

October 17, 2022 04:38AM
instead of sitting on the bench looking at it....IMO doing that lit a fire. I also think that he now sees what kinda stuff ARob can do, and in so doing starts a trust with him. Jefferson, ARob, and Cooper with sprinkles of Higs and Skow, drop in some screens to Henderson. To that add Sweeps right and left with quick hits to Brown and Henderson on the ground.....it may be a lite version of last year, but IMO in due time (stay healthy) this O could become a pain in some a$$'s....

Notice no mention of OBJ because right now he just doesn't exist, no mention of who we pick up or don't pick up at the trade deadline...I am looking at what we have to work with, no scenarios.....I like the way the line responded, and really I thought they did very well AFTER Boom went out, I saw no major drop off....there's work to be done, but I think they can handle what it is ahead with what is on the shelf...getting additions can certainly help, but IMO they can do it with what they have IF they build from yesterday, not think they fixed anything, just played how they should play.....The thing that really needs fixing is Matthew and his turn over issues....that's a NEED TO DO thing ASAP....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I loved seeing Matthew going down to his RB group with his tablet and talking them up....

roman18183October 17, 2022 04:38AM

Re: I loved seeing Matthew going down to his RB group with his tablet and talking them up....

oldschoolramfan65October 17, 2022 05:41AM