October 16, 2022 08:20AM
How so?

Not debating or challenging you; just asking for specifics.

Here's my limited take and I'm interested in your (or anybody's) responses.

On defense:

I think Morris is doing quite well, now that I have a much better understanding of his system, thanks to JY43. That said, I'm eager to see him mix things up as secondary players get well and get back into the lineup. Can't fault his position coaches.

On Offense: Is Coen really the OC in anything other than title? What does he do, specifically? I, for one, don't know.

OL coach? Riddled by unprecedented disastrous levels of injury. Did quite well coaching up players and getting them into sync beforehand. Losing Whitworth was tremendous and my worries about Noteboom's durability have, unfortunately, panned out. Joe plays well when fully healthy, plays less than well in direct proportion, it seems, to his level of walking woundedness.

RB coach? Too early to tell - Two players, no blocking, one lead back not returning to form for whatever reason(s). Game-long commitment to run not forthcoming from HC and/or OC.

Head coach is young, learning on the fly, has instilled a winning culture, is an offensive innovator, and has had his staff raided to the point where it resembles his O line: too much rotation into the bench. That being the case it seems he wants to maintain greater control than he exerted in the past.

At some point, you have to delegate.

I'm not too concerned about the outcome of the Panther game - except that I don't want to see Stafford, in particular, or any of our remaining starters get hurt.

What happens after the bye will tell me a lot. It's a long season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams sign long snapper to ps

CROMWELL21194October 16, 2022 04:56AM

I am trying to be nice

Stafford9141October 16, 2022 05:01AM

Re: I am trying to be nice

Rams43132October 16, 2022 08:02AM

Re: This coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired

mtramfan59October 16, 2022 08:20AM