Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not saying go for CMC or not, but some things to look at....

October 16, 2022 04:14AM
I remember Isaac Bruce as always having a nagging hamstring, the team was a perennial loser, the RAMS start winning and his injuries go by the wayside. IMO sometimes injuries occur to people for reasons beyond just being injury prone.

IMO CMC could very well have injury problems because they have put their entire offense dependent on him, the other teams realize this, and the best way to defend them is to take away their primary weapon, he's beat on. IMO this is what could have been going on with Isaac pre SB year.....

If he comes here yes we have line problems, but at the same time this guy can smell out even the smallest crease, you want to run a screen game to offset a rush he is the guy. He is adept at every phase of his position. I just don't see what we have to offer in a trade scenario save maybe something involving Floyd and Rapp...we have no picks coming up that would make sense for the panthers, no 1st round pick coming up and who would want to to that?

Kindsa funny that the owner said he's hands off, then he's available....I guess that's the way the game is played.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not saying go for CMC or not, but some things to look at....

roman18164October 16, 2022 04:14AM

for the right price

Stafford988October 16, 2022 04:56AM

That's not what I said about hamstrings at all....

roman1869October 16, 2022 05:38AM

McCaffery isn’t a good fit for Rams biggest needs right now…

Rams4363October 16, 2022 07:24AM