Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How much is too much?

October 14, 2022 09:54AM
The D seems very much like it did early last year. I am not sure if we are playing Zone D now or not but IMO, if our O was even doing a little more the D would be acceptable against most teams.

IMO, We don't mix it up enough and even change it against teams like the whiners who prefer that "Zone D" to keep the other team from having to "think" about what to do.

Instead, how often have you seen the pre-snap alignment by our D and know EXACTLY where the ball should go??? Too many for for my taste and if we can see it, so does the other team's QB and OC.

I get the "concept" of the D but prefer a mix of coverage's. Why make it easy for the other team to move the ball?

Now, I have seen other teams use that same "Zone D" against us this year and we can't beat it or sustain long drives like when other teams do against us. I think that is due to us not being to run the ball against it. Make them bring that safety down in the box. Our run game scares NO ONE.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Raheem Morris running more zone D than any other coach in NFL…

Rams43214October 14, 2022 09:36AM

Two things…

Rams43144October 14, 2022 09:39AM

How much is too much?

Ramsdude194October 14, 2022 09:54AM

Look at the teams that run the most man--3 of them stink

JimYoungblood53113October 14, 2022 11:56AM

so not a D guy

Stafford9124October 15, 2022 03:20AM

Re: Raheem Morris running more Lazy zone D than any other coach in NFL…

sfbayram92October 14, 2022 02:13PM