Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Fearsomefour has a game review…

October 11, 2022 03:21PM
Almost thought for thought that I have muttered during the game.
Akers is done until he gets his head back in the game. His fumbles and lack of explosion have altered his running tremendously.
Hendy is our best running option and without seeing Brown I think Brown is already our 2nd best runner and perhaps our best.
Akers is useless on passing downs as well so I don't see why McVay forces it.
McVay has always been slow to change things up. He thinks its like surrendering.
No preseason and apparently no objectivity has resulted in him coaching by memory rather than flat out coaching.
Kupp Kupp Kupp is not a strategy anymore teams are prepared for it and Kupp was flinching after each play so there is something up with him despite his heroics a coach and trainer need to be aware of this.
Robinson's route trees are inadequate, and they do not flatter his skillset or size advantage.
Stafford has to have an arm issue of some kind. His touch is off and his passes are erratic. He is pressing and when he does it under pressure real or imagined it is hurting the team. McVay can coddle him and comfort him and promise to help him but Stafford needs to help him. Stafford needs to use better judgement and if necessary, correct some of the blatent poor plays that are being called. Wasn't that Goffs problem. He did not get us out of enough trouble.
I could go on about our defense, but I am too tired. They are a small portion of our problem.

Rams43
Here’s fearsomefour…

Akers has been terrible.....not solid....not ok.....terrible.
He has missed holes, sometimes massive holes week after week.
He is lacking the number one tool needed by a RB....vision.
McVay stubbornly sticking with Akers is hurting the team.
Henderson is the better back at this time and its not close.
Henderson had one carry that was called back.....but, every time he is in (with that one exception) the Rams threw the ball. Gee, I think other teams will pick up on that.
Havenstein is not playing well. He has always struggled with pure speed rushers. I wonder if he is nicked up.
Edwards should be given all the time he needs and maybe more.
Aboushi needs to get in asap.
Hopefully he knows enough of the offense to get in vs Carolina, then have the bye to solidify his spot.
Hopefully he plays well enough to secure that spot. Edwards has been a disaster this year.
Get Allen back then Shelton and keep Aboushi at LG.
Also, Donald had 6 of the Rams 10 pressures.
There is nothing coming from the edge guys. Lewis, as is becoming his yearly tradition, looks good in pre season and disappears once the season is going.
Floyd is not generating pass rush.
Maybe this is an intentional focus on the run and maintaining the edge or maybe they just aren't getting there.
Hollins has 3 pressures, Lewis has 2 pressures in 5 games....not nearly good enough.
The Rams are likely to face a 3rd string QB this Sunday.
Control McCaffrey and then get after the QB.....we will see if the Rams are capable of generating a pass rush outside of 99.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fearsomefour has a game review…

Rams43361October 11, 2022 08:29AM

mtramfan104October 11, 2022 08:57AM

Thought they were all gone.(nm)

waterfield188October 11, 2022 01:21PM

BumRap121October 11, 2022 03:21PM