Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Merlin with some Ram OL thoughts…

October 10, 2022 04:35AM
Here’s Merlin…

Looking again at this OL...

LT Noteboom: it's been ugly at times but he's faced some tough competition. Still not sure he's a long term LT, he's going to need to play a full season but right now he's not my biggest concern. We're gonna have to see more from him bottom line to include improvement vs SF.

LG: if Edwards is out I guess it's not the end of the world. He wasn't exactly playing well for us, in fact I figure a questionable guy like Aboushi might be able to give us that. Bigger issue of course is that we have a weakness here and that Evans has compromising photos of the coaching staff.

C: assuming we get Allen back. Can't believe I'm pining for Allen think I'm gonna need a shower. No idea how long we have him but this should help us a ton.

RG Jackson: Jackson smash.

RT Havenstein: how these two on the right are not a preferred run game duo I have zero idea.

Near future: vs Carolina these guys should be able to do their jobs so I expect a good outing and some confidence building.

Armageddon: vs SF we will be largely judged in terms of whether we have any hope or if we should all retreat to @Loyal's fallout shelter and eat all his good MREs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Merlin with some Ram OL thoughts…

Rams43143October 10, 2022 04:35AM

Re: Merlin with some Ram OL thoughts…

LMU93119October 10, 2022 04:45AM

Re: Merlin with some Ram OL thoughts…

303092October 10, 2022 04:53AM