Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This Ram team is now a train wreck, isn’t it?

October 10, 2022 03:52AM
Where to start?

McVay seems to have lost his ability to direct things, control things, correct things, and even call plays coherently.

Rather than mention disappointing players on O thus far, to save time let me ask you this way. Other than Kupp and Higbee, is there a single player on O that has NOT disappointed you this year? Let that sink in for a moment. We are talking about a defending SB team here.

Morris’ D largely gets a pass because their net results have been good, especially in points allowed which is the name of the game. Still, they do allow too many explosives and at times their tackling leaves a lot to be desired. Some work left to do but the D is the least of Rams problems right now.

ST are so erratic. They improve a little here and then collapse there. TWO blocked punts in this young season? Are you KIDDING me?

Honestly, I scarcely recognize my team this year and I’m including the coaches. I’ve been a Ram fan since ‘67 and I can’t recall such a precipitous drop so quickly in all that time. Can you?

Truly an example of the short distance from penthouse to the outhouse.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This Ram team is now a train wreck, isn’t it?

Rams43245October 10, 2022 03:52AM

2001 to 2002 was a helluva drop.

Ramgator91October 10, 2022 04:35AM

good point....

LMU9398October 10, 2022 04:46AM

two blocked punts and a new long snapper

21Dog98October 10, 2022 05:05AM

Re: two blocked punts and a new long snapper

Rams43109October 10, 2022 05:10AM