Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You can't just call out the players without considering....

October 06, 2022 09:54AM
the Coaches behind them. I was really interested in what Coen.....he was such a doer at UK.....I know he is fresh to the team, but I see nothing showing any influence in any positive way, nothing new, nothing original. Who is our new RB coach, I know Thomas has moved to TE, whoever he is I see nothing. I do think that Thomas is doing OK at TE, what little we have they are making plays at times.

I also can't talk bad in whole with Yarber(?) at WR coach, I see big improvement from Skow, that means a lot when so little is offered elsewhere. I can't speak on Carberry, he has a big mud puddle he's dealing with on a weekly basis.

I'm not forgetting Sean, he has to make adjustments to what he has and find ways to get a heartbeat out of ARob.....the plays he is involved in are pretty dull, and kinda look like second, third thoughts IMO.

I leave Morris alone, his D is what he plays and outside of the beat down in game 1 his D still came up with a bunch of TO's that with any kinda half a##ed O would have managed to stay in that game in the 2nd half...it was tied at half time.

It's nearly a quarter of the season in the books, 2-2 right there with a bunch of teams.....This staff needs to stop relying solely on what worked in the past and start using some imagination that can lead to the players having some excitement, fresh air, blood however you want to call it.

Bringing up the injury deal is easy to do, I see the injuries too, but that can lead to just a feel of dread, a feel of dread can add more injuries by way of hamstrings etc......Look back at Isaac Bruce......back when he was all we had and all of a sudden he had hamstring issues.....he was even called out by DV.....guess what winning seemed to make his nagging injury go away..........
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who are 7 most disappointing Rams through first quarter of season?

Rams43213October 06, 2022 09:10AM

You can't just call out the players without considering....

roman18107October 06, 2022 09:54AM

to those 7 add at least 3 more

JimYoungblood53102October 06, 2022 12:47PM

Re: to those 7 add at least 3 more

SoCalRAMatic70October 06, 2022 02:04PM