Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed!

October 06, 2022 07:23AM
SoCalRAMatic
Was just checking. Allen, Shelton and Edwards are all Questionable. Bruss is out for the year. That's all 3 Interior OL. And our main sub.
Fuller, Rapp, Lake are out. 3 of 4 of our safeties.
Hill, Long, Durant. 3 CBS, 2 of our 3 starters.
VJ is still out. We thought we had all this depth at OL and DB and ironically it is being tested.
Crazy. Just crazy. We should be happy to be 2-2 and tied for first.

We could very well be 1-3 BUT could also be 3-1 if only a handful of plays went differently. beer cheer smiley

Injuries will derail even the BEST teams and as you posted, we have plenty. Add to that, we are most likely also having a little bbit of "Super Bowl Hangover" going on. There is a reason teams do not repeat.

I am happy we are not 1-3 or 0-4. I am "ok" with 2-2 but would be "happy" with 3-1 and thrilled with 4-0. It's a long season. We had our issues last year too and over came them even when things looked really dark. We can do it again.

We have the right FO and coaching staff to fix some of these issues. You can bet that they will be aggressive about too. Just as they always are.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Injuries 2

SoCalRAMatic240October 06, 2022 06:48AM

Re: Injuries 2

sfbayram88October 06, 2022 06:59AM

Re: Injuries 2

Ram_Ruler138October 06, 2022 07:14AM

Agreed!

Ramsdude68October 06, 2022 07:23AM