Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lol it's all good brother!

October 05, 2022 07:50AM
Rams43
Gives me a chance to explain and maybe ask for help from a knowledgeable board poster.

I’m not gifted when it comes to using the internet, at least when copying and pasting.

The strictly text articles are easy, especially if I can use the ‘reader view’ on my iPad.

Where I run into trouble is with imbedded tweets, pictures, or videos. I simply don’t know how to include any of them in my copy and paste process. In articles that contain such and it’s an essential part of the article I am forced to just post the article link so that the reader gets everything.

If someone wants to educate me on how to copy and paste pics, tweets, and vids and can patiently do so to the equivalent of an 8 year old who can barely spell internet then I am all ears.

Anyway, I guess I’m saying that I’m not lazy, just ignorant. lol.

I was going to send you a PM but thought it might be better to post it here instead so it might be able to help someone else too.

It took me a while too. I try to have the article open on one tab and my post on another tab of the browser to make it easier. Also, I usually only copy the text up to a "pic or vid", paste the text in my post, go back and get the link to either the pic or vid, add the link to the post, then go back for the rest of the text. Rinse, repeat.

I have found that if an article has "imbedded" video you would have to right click on the video and just "add" the link to your post.

As for Tweets, they can just be highlighted with the text and copied. If it has a pic or vid, right click on the video or pic for the link and I add the link to the post.

If an article has a pic, just right click on the pic, choose: Copy Image Link, go back to your post and add the pic by clicking on the "insert image" icon on the post toolbar.

Most articles don't require all that stuff. Just the ones with pics and vids. Anyway, I hope that helps you a little bit my friend! beer cheer smiley

(BTW, I use a pc not Ipad but it should work similarly)

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay addresses protection of Stafford in Week 4 loss…

Rams43299October 05, 2022 05:43AM

Re: McVay addresses protection of Stafford in Week 4 loss…

Ramsdude258October 05, 2022 05:59AM

Glad you brought this up, dude…

Rams43143October 05, 2022 06:35AM

lol it's all good brother!

Ramsdude128October 05, 2022 07:50AM

Re: lol it's all good brother!

Rams4366October 05, 2022 12:39PM

Get a PC :)

Ramsdude63October 05, 2022 01:39PM

Re: Get a PC :)

Rams4399October 05, 2022 02:17PM

You're Welcome 43!