Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brady's depth of character shines again

October 04, 2022 10:39AM
I posted another version of this and it got buried. Here it is again, edited and rewritten.

THE BRADY HOUSEHOLD DIALOGUE, 2021-22

GISELE: Tom, I’m so proud of you! You’ve won Super Bowls with two different teams and done things no other football player has ever done! And darling, I hate to mention it, because you’re still young in my eyes, but you’re no longer young as a football player. I worry about you – and there’s still time for us to enjoy each other without your being so absorbed with football. The children need their father and they’ll be grown soon. On my money alone, we’re $400,000,000 ahead of the game – we want for nothing. Won’t you please, darling, consider retiring?

TOM: Well, yeah – I’ve been thinking about it too. I have a nice offer to enter broadcasting…

GISELE: Oh Tom, that’s so wonderful! Please make it happen – for the family – for me and the children? We need you more than the game needs you.

TOM: Well, OK – but I’ll have to time the announcement to bring all the attention I can to myself. I’m used to being in the spotlight and can't give that up. How about during the Super Bowl runup? I won’t be playing, but I can steal the thunder.

GISELE: That sounds perfect darling! I’m so happy, after all these years of literally waiting on the sideline, now there can be a real us as we face life together.

[A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER…]

TOM: I’ve been thinking it over. I really feel empty without the game. It’s been my whole life, and now, without it… there’s no excitement. I have nothing to live for. I’ve changed my mind. I’m going to play next year. It’s what I want to do – and you’ll just have to live with it.

GISELE: Tom! No! You can’t! You gave me your word and now you’re breaking it!

TOM; Well, yeah – but that’s how it is with me. I’m used to getting my own way. I see what I want and take it. Lying and cheating and breaking my word is just part of that. When she was pregnant I dumped Bridget for you, don’t you remember? You went along with it then… I’ve worked hard for my football career, put everything else aside, and now I’m entitled to it.

GISELE: Tom! How could you? I feel betrayed, lied to, and abandoned! I thought the children and I were finally going to be the center of your life! I’ll tell you what, Tom – I’m taking them, and going on a long vacation to the tropics this winter to think about our future. Maybe while I’m gone you’ll come to appreciate me more. I took you as my lover, I’ve given birth to your children, I’m one of the most beautiful women in the world, and also one of the richest. What more do you want!? You’re acting as if you love football more than you love me!

TOM: Well, yeah, you're right – I do love football more than I love you. But I love you more than I love… uhh… basketball…

STAY TUNED, IF YOU CARE TO, FOR MORE OF THE EMPTY LIFE OF TOM BRADY
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just heard on Sports Radio that Brady and his Wife have hired Divorce Attys.

Ramgator469October 04, 2022 08:02AM

Re: Just heard on Sports Radio that Brady and his Wife have hired Divorce Attys.

Arkansas Ram162October 04, 2022 08:56AM

Re: Just heard on Sports Radio that Brady and his Wife have hired Divorce Attys.

MamaRAMa129October 04, 2022 09:56AM

The best part..

sstrams124October 04, 2022 10:10AM

Brady's depth of character shines again

mtramfan136October 04, 2022 10:39AM

Ramkind105October 04, 2022 12:33PM

The sad part is that kids are involved. BUT.....

Ramgator154October 04, 2022 10:50AM

Great Bordeni198October 04, 2022 11:18AM

JYB83October 05, 2022 09:49AM

OMG that is so upsetting!

ferragamo79222October 04, 2022 11:27AM

It's so upsetting for the children, if not Tommypoo

mtramfan98October 04, 2022 12:13PM

Just retire dude

BigGame81125October 04, 2022 03:04PM

Giselle — the one person outside of the ring of trust

Ekern55123October 05, 2022 05:46AM

I found TB's Lawyers...he's might be in trouble

Ramsdude178October 05, 2022 09:55AM

You made me think of Click & Clak. Thanks to our Russian Chauffeur Pikov Andropov

Rams Junkie141October 05, 2022 01:09PM

Re: I found TB's Lawyers...he's might be in trouble

Ekern5584October 05, 2022 05:43PM