Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: DeMeco Ryan’s expresses how challenging it is to contain Cooper Kupp…

October 03, 2022 12:24PM
Yeah, DeMeco, so what will you try to do - take out his knees?

It didn't work so good last time, although you tried.

Dirtball.

I hope those tactics fails misrably tonight and result in nothing but flags and bad press.

I hope you fail, period. You have a good-enough DC mind that you don't need to coach your guys to play dirty, take cheap shots, try to injure opposing players rather than just thump 'em and hurt 'em. There is a difference. That latter item is part of football. The former has no place in it. There is too much of it, on the 49ers defense for it to be coincidental.

In my humble and modest opinion, the game would be better without coaches like you and Greg Williams, and players like Vince Wilfork and Rodney Harrison, who played to permanently injure or blind other men, and a couple of the guys you are now coaching. I won't name names.

You know who they are, and we know who they are and what you are. My nagging inner question is why all of your articulate intelligence, football knowledge, and ability to scheme and teach, has to be wasted on someone whose integrity and moral sensibilities aren't worthy of your calling?

I'd like to see a game between the Rams and 49ers with the rivalry at full tilt, both teams at full strength and playing clean, hard-hitting football. You and your charges take that away. And that's disgustingly sad.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DeMeco Ryan’s expresses how challenging it is to contain Cooper Kupp…

Rams43106October 03, 2022 08:41AM

Re: DeMeco Ryan’s expresses how challenging it is to contain Cooper Kupp…

mtramfan36October 03, 2022 12:24PM