Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WOW! SO glad this Board is not like the Florida Gators page I follow on FB

September 30, 2022 09:09AM
I have been a member of it for just under 2 years. Before, during and after games, ME INCLUDED, I see fans get their faces bit off by THIN SKINNED cry babies. And sadly, the Admins back the cry babies BIG TIME! If you say something like...DANG! We played like crap on that drive or game, you are subjected to numerous fans coming back with...... "YOU'RE NOT A REAL GATOR FAN!!" "You're so smart? Why don't YOU Coach / Play?" If you say a player is playing poorly, there are idiots who say you are attacking a player's character. These are other examples I have seen. The one thing I caught hell for was simply SUGGESTING that Coach Napier shorten the passing game till Anthony Richardson found his groove. I was accused of being a Coach Napier Hater??? GEEESH!!! I REEEEALLY get the Admins trying to control Trolls. THIS board does a great job of that. I certainly don't want another FREAK SHOW like the St Louis Post Board became! I love my Gators like my Rams, hence RAMGATOR. But I am so close to telling that page to go have sex with itself. Not so much because of me but for the ALLOWED attacks on FANS being FANS! I wrote a post on it and was told by an Admin that I was creating negativity. I have also thought about suggesting to the Admins there to post "APPLAUSE!!!" or "BOO!" just like Studio Audiences are INSTRUCTED to do.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WOW! SO glad this Board is not like the Florida Gators page I follow on FB

Ramgator130September 30, 2022 09:09AM

Certainly there HAS to be other Gator boards

NewMexicoRam25September 30, 2022 09:13AM