Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: look at the QB's we have faced so far....

September 28, 2022 12:16PM
Rampage2K-
typically teams don't like to play man vs QB's who can and will run....all three teams we have played so far have those type of QB's

I would expect a little bit more man this week vs a QB like Jimmy G, but who knows...our defense has been playing pretty well the last two games so they may just keep doing what works

All I know is that we better be ready to contest the "quick" pass. Jimmie G has been getting the ball out in less than 2.5 seconds against us. If we sit back and give him those "quick" passes it will be playing right into their hands.

8 yard cushions won't work against them unless we can generate a pass rush which up to this point, we really haven't been able to do this year.

I am hoping Raheem has a good plan to stop them! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

5 teams using man coverage 10% or less through three games

Ramsdude152September 28, 2022 11:34AM

look at the QB's we have faced so far....

Rampage2K-109September 28, 2022 11:47AM

Re: look at the QB's we have faced so far....

Ramsdude77September 28, 2022 12:16PM