Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You're stressing me out Raheem!

September 26, 2022 03:53AM
Those d#mn 8 yard cushions are driving me crazy! lol

I know we still won the game and the plan "might" have been to make Kyler beat us with his arm but giving up all those long drives isn't good for the D. It wears them out and puts them more at risk for injury by being on the field so much!

I know the Cards had to go for it on 4th 5 times but they CONVERTED 4 of those 5!!! It seemed like we played passive on 4th downs too.

I just don't like it and it almost cost us the game.

If we play the Farty Whiners like that, they will pick us apart! rolled eyes smiley

It was eerily familiar to last season early in the year when we gave up all those double digit drives and let teams march right down the field.

I hate that "we will wait for them to make a mistake" style of play. It's a passive approach IMO. I prefer to be much more aggressive and "MAKE" them make mistakes instead of "waiting" for something to "possibly" happen!

There is no way they should have allowed 19, 16, and 17 play drives giving up 5.4 yards a pop to that team! I am just glad nobody got hurt on the D.

Cardinals finished with 81 offensive plays to Los Angeles’ 46. That's a HUGE discrepancy and will take it's toll on our defense if it continues.

"The Rams were able to bend but not break throughout Sunday’s game. While Arizona had scoring drives of 19, eight, 16, and 17 plays, the offense never reached the end zone. The Cardinals finished with 81 offensive plays to Los Angeles’ 46, going 6-of-18 on third down and 4-of-5 on fourth down.

Quarterback Kyler Murray threw a career-high 58 passes, completing 37 of them for 314 yards — averaging 5.4 yards per attempt. Receiver Marquise Brown finished with 14 receptions for 140 yards."

I am glad we got the win and there were many good things that happened but those d@mn 8 yard cushions are making me sneak some of Granny's Rheumatism medicine!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2022 03:53AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

You're stressing me out Raheem!

Ramsdude213September 26, 2022 03:53AM

Re: You're stressing me out Raheem!

Ramstien74September 26, 2022 04:13AM