Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup. Great to see

September 19, 2022 05:13AM
LMU93
Great to see them more involved. I think once Jefferson returns (this week?) it will open things up further. Then OBJ later.

Offensively, it's really the precarious state of the OL (3 of their top 8 projected OL now hurt) that they have to hope gets remedied. Next men up would be Kolone and Arcuri...

Nice to see an effort made to get ARob involved and Higbee had a good "bounce back" game after dropping a few last week. beer cheer smiley

I agree, our biggest concern is our OL right now. Do we bring in someone else for a look see? Maybe a trade? Do we raid someone's practice squad?

I prefer we bring in a vet who doesn't have a big learning curve. Learning the O is tough enough but being a rookie or inexperienced OL is even harder.

However, I must say coach Carberry has done an amazing job so far. Maybe he can work some magic with what we have already!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Allen Robinson “felt great” as bigger part of Rams offense

Ramsdude266September 19, 2022 04:26AM

nice contributions from Robinsonand Higbee

LMU9389September 19, 2022 04:33AM

Yup. Great to see

Ramsdude49September 19, 2022 05:13AM