Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hope I hear Van's name......

September 19, 2022 03:45AM
in the roster list soon. IMO Matthew really misses him for those mid to long passes. He is keeping a lot of these balls in the short to medium range for sure. That pass to Higs in the endzone needed to be to his outside shoulder and no pick happens, hard catch but no INT IMO. That pass to Skow was terrible...add to that that Atwell looked to be wide open with space in the left flat.....instead he goes over Skows head, boom the punt that gets blocked is next up.....A good throw to Skow, no punt, a pass to Atwell very possible could have been a 1st as well.

The line was SO much better this week, and the falcons were throwing the sink at them, he had could time throughout the game to throw.

I am disappointed in AD, he seems to be going through motions out there, couple of times I saw him let up and once I saw him walking as players were converging on a bird. Also that vocal leader that Von said he was becoming is totally gone.....That game was dwindling away and he just sat in his place, not up gathering the D...just sat there. 2 tackles, none for loss and of course no sacks. So far 2 games like 4 tackles...that's it.... Long seems hesitant at times....I think Wagner is getting a feel as games go on......

Any win is good for me....we played better with much room to grow, that's a good thing IMO....don't press, just build the blocks, get Van back and IMO the pass game will improve quicker then with Skow......Guess I'll start showing the towel on TuTu....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hope I hear Van's name......

roman18358September 19, 2022 03:45AM

Re: Hope I hear Van's name......

Ramstien115September 19, 2022 03:52AM

Re: Hope I hear Van's name......

David Deacon106September 19, 2022 04:11AM

maybe no Atwell.......

21Dog138September 19, 2022 04:15AM

Why would they do that?

Ramsdude75September 19, 2022 04:21AM

going to be a long year........