Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Honestly I don't think they could have done that.....

September 19, 2022 04:06AM
Ramstien
Well they need to improve in that area then. Because even the "Greatest Show on Turf " had Faulk. The Rams need to be able to impose their will on people and you do that by running the ball and controlling the clock.

I see your point and agree but not sure we can do that with our current OL and smaller RB's. If we want to keep this OL then we might need to get a bigger back who can make things happen on his own if the OL is being over powered or we need short yardage or to run out the clocks.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is anyone else upset by the failure to try and control the game by keeping it on the ground.

Ramstien260September 19, 2022 03:45AM

Honestly I don't think they could have done that.....

roman18200September 19, 2022 03:47AM

Ramstien112September 19, 2022 03:58AM

Ramsdude160September 19, 2022 04:06AM

Faulk was a total anomoly...

roman1891September 19, 2022 04:31AM