Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's not Nike's fault though

September 18, 2022 09:19AM
SoCalRAMatic
Nike is horrible at designing uniforms and somehow they have the contract for every sport. I was watching MLB fast pitch which goes around the league live and the Blue Jays are now dressed in all red. They are called Blue Jays for a reason. Just dumb.

Nike can design whatever they want but it still has to be "approved" by someone with the team. In our case, we know who that was, don't we? lol

Someone on the BLUE Jays has some "splainin' to do"! That sounds like something @#$%& would do! Maybe @#$%& was brought into the Blue Jays for a quick consult on their rebrand.

Demoff to Blue Jays: "Hmmm, your team name literally says BLUE, I think you should go with a RED jersey! The kids will love it and they will grow on everybody! Oh, by the way, if any RED hats are leaked to the media before the uni release, just deny, deny deny!" thumbs up smiley

So, in the end. The blame for a team's ugly uni lies at the feet of the team itself for "accepting" them.

I wish we could have seen the runner ups or the final 5 of our rebrand. Were any better than what we have or were they all worse? If the ones we went with are the best, can you imagine what the losing ones looked like? rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Uni Watch- Bone on Yellow tomorrow

Rampage2K-287September 17, 2022 01:13PM

Salt in a wound (nm)

JamesJM111September 17, 2022 01:16PM

Re: Salt in a wound (nm)

mtramfan185September 17, 2022 05:53PM

Ugh flying in in morning

Hazlet Hacksaw147September 17, 2022 08:57PM

Inverted jersey was revealed on the NFL Shop website Attachments

JimYoungblood53184September 17, 2022 10:11PM

Re: Inverted jersey was revealed on the NFL Shop website