Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can’t disagree with any of this, but I do have some questions…

September 12, 2022 06:58AM
In no particular order of importance…

Maybe some bold moves are in order?

Should Snead be trying to bring in an edge? Are any upgrades both available and affordable? This D doesn’t work well without at least decent QB pressure. Well, no D does, huh?

Should Rochell be given some snaps at outside CB?

Does Morris have the smarts to return to an aggressive D and abandon this soft zone bend-don’t break crap? Or the stones to do it?

Should Morris dial back on using Ramsey so much at ‘star’? Use Ramsey to erase opponents best WR? Give him help if he now needs it?

WTH has happened to our Safety play? Scott has clearly become our best (and only) playmaker back there. Is it time for some Yeast snaps? At least send a message to Rapp/ Fuller?

Why not give some snaps (and targets) to McCutcheon until Jefferson is once again healthy? It’s not as if Skow or Atwell are setting the world on fire. What does McVay have to lose?

Virtually ignoring AR was both inexplicable and unforgivable. I blame both McVay and Stafford. Should NEVER happen again. BTW, why didn’t Coen mention this to McVay during the game? Isn’t such part of his damned job? And if he did, and McVay ignored him, what does that say about McVay’s state of mind?

McVay surely will utilize quick hitter passes to help his OL in the next game, right? Right? Another play calling brain fart by McVay vs Bills.

Sure hope Boom’s knee and his self confidence are okay for the Falcons. Both took a beating from the Bills.

I can still scarcely believe how thoroughly the Bills neutered Rams on both O and D. So many Ram players seemed to be waiting for someone else to make a play. Hope McVay gets that turned around by Sunday. Gulp…

Both McVay and Morris need to be willing to make appropriate adjustments during games. Stubbornly butting heads against a wall with plays and schemes that aren’t working are for inferior coaches. Another inexplicable occurrence in that Bills game.

Yeah, that game really jerked the rug out from under me AND pissed me off. I’m STILL angry about it. So many self inflicted wounds…
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams week 1 report card: Grading every position vs Bills…

Rams43307September 12, 2022 06:19AM

Re: Rams week 1 report card: Grading every position vs Bills…

Ramstien117September 12, 2022 06:36AM

Can’t disagree with any of this, but I do have some questions…

Rams43120September 12, 2022 06:58AM