Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Try to lose?

September 11, 2022 04:55AM
Killrazor
SoCalRAMatic
Wanted us to get humbled do he can build us back up. McVay has it all figured out.
))))

Well, if the Rams were coming in to the Bills game all fat and happy after winning the bowl, they should be embarrassed and pissed off going into Atlanta and we will see if there's and improvement with piss and vinegar in their veins.

Agreed Mr. Killrazor! I do think we will see a better gameplan against Altanta this week. They will be fired up. They will play better and look like a different team.

Atlanta isn't very good, so that helps! Playing Atlanta is a "get right" game for us.

However, I am concerned about the OL injuries. I sure hope Noteboom plays or this game might be tighter than we want it to be. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What exactly was the game plan vs Buffalo?

kw13169September 10, 2022 04:33PM

Try to lose?

NewMexicoRam113September 10, 2022 04:54PM

SoCalRAMatic167September 10, 2022 05:04PM

Killrazor145September 11, 2022 12:46AM

Ramsdude35September 11, 2022 04:55AM

It looked like

Ram_Ruler133September 11, 2022 12:54AM

Re: What exactly was the game plan vs Buffalo?

Ramstien139September 11, 2022 03:27AM