Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay, I’ve slept on it and I have some questions…

September 09, 2022 09:23AM
Not gonna spend time on bright spots. There were only a handful and they’ve been mentioned elsewhere already.

Where to start?

Where were the adjustments on both O and D? I expected SOME adjustments from elite coaches like McVay and Morris.

Why keep calling slow developing pass plays when Stafford had no time? See Einstein’s definition of insanity.

WTH happened to Rams OL? Couldn’t run block and couldn’t pass protect. A lethal combo. Coaches need to take a deep dive into blocking schemes and play calling. Geez…

If Rams don’t ‘fix’ this OL and pdq, nothing else is gonna matter. Nothing. Fixing OL is Jobs 1, 2, and 3.

Akers and Kyren Williams were useless. Akers had said he wanted to be a top 3 RB this year. If Hendy is our #1 RB then Rams are in serious trouble.

Higbee didn’t seem to be in the game. Two egregious drops? Seriously?

How can Stafford ignore AR so much? He LOBBIED hard for Rams to acquire him and then gives him 2 targets in the entire game? C’mon…

Well, Atwell’s debut was NOT an auspicious one, was it? So much for flashing in practice.

If Skow is gonna be our #3 WR then we are in trouble. Can anybody find McCutcheon? Geez…

I may have grossly overestimated Boom. He’s played well before but seemed helpless last night. Not just vs Miller, either.

We have an edge problem opposite Floyd who seemed to disappear last night, himself.

Rams couldn’t get pressure with just 4 last night and the ripple effect was devastating.

Unlike a few others, I found Wagner’s contributions underwhelming. I expected a helluva lot more. Sorry.

You know, it seemed as if both our O and D had never practiced or played together before vs Bills. Yeah, they were THAT inept.

Players and coaches are not gonna enjoy watching that game film. Gonna be some serious squirming going on.

Why would Morris go back to that ‘soft zone’ D again? And how did that work out? Arrrrrgh!

Too early to sit Long and insert Rochell? I’m serious.

Secondary looked like Keystone Kops back there last night.

There is SO much to fix in 10 short days. Coaches are gonna be burning the midnight oil, that’s for sure.

If I didn’t already know better and you had told me after last night that Rams were defending SB champs I would have thought you were crazy.

Bad news is that Rams have LOTS of work to do before next game. Good news is that they have 10 days to get something done and opponent will be Falcons.

Rant over, although I’m still sick from disappointment.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, I’ve slept on it and I have some questions…

Rams43401September 09, 2022 09:23AM

Adjustments... not sure about the D...

JamesJM245September 09, 2022 09:28AM

came out flat and never matched Bills physicality

Rampage2K-153September 09, 2022 09:34AM

Like to add....

JamesJM132September 09, 2022 09:44AM

Re: Okay, I’ve slept on it and I have some questions…

droopy131September 09, 2022 12:09PM

illini_ram123September 09, 2022 12:57PM

illini_ram148September 09, 2022 03:38PM

george_allen83September 09, 2022 06:01PM