September 09, 2022 06:09AM
Rams43
Don’t agree with all of thus, but most I definitely do.

Here’s OnceARam…

We treated it like a preseason game. It was the Bill's Superbowl. Unfortunately, the loss counts against our record this year and has spilled blood in the water for our next few opponents.

Our interior OL is HORRIBLE and we can directly attribute it to the Tutu pick, which bound us to current C and RG.

Stafford hasn't built chemistry with ARob, and that's a head-scratcher given that they had OTA's together. (Anyone have a theory on that one?!?)

I understand why Von left. He can eat with BUF much more so than he can with us given AD. And if there is one thing Von wants more than anything, it's to be seen as the "missing piece" or "savior", which he may very well be for BUF.

Lewis contributed in a limited role. Hollins didn't make his presence felt at all, which IS a huge problem.

Sko should not be on the field as a WR. He has no feel for the position at all. He's just running around out there like a headless chicken with no spacial awareness at all.

If we don't get Van back soon we need to start Mclutch at WR3 - now. Redshirt must be ripped off like a bandaid.

Tutu should be cut ASAP. He has no market value in the NFL at all. (Nothing against him as a person.) We just need to eat the loss and move the @#$%& on. The only reason to keep him is ego preservation of McSnead.

ST were @#$%&. Powell can't return kickoffs to our 10. Just can't do that. And our punt team can't give up 30 yard returns. Just can't do that.

Hill is BAD. Yes he made 1 play. But he gave up at least 4 by the time I turned the game off. Absolute waste of a 5th round pick given how well we draft in late rounds.

Long got beat deep on Cover 0, after taking 1 misstep... That's 85% on the DC.

I couldn't tell what, if any, impact Rapp had out there.

My day is @#$%& as I woke up at 02:18 in my time zone to watch this @#$%& show of a game.

Vent over.

There were positives, namely - Nick Scott, AD, ILB/MLBs, Flow, Kupp, Higbeast... I thought our tackles were par given that Von was transcendent... JR hasn't been practicing so he's just rusty...

On to the Dirty Birds!

Tired of this being used...maybe we should have made it our "super bowl". It's a P!$$ poor way of saying our guys got their A$$ES kicked because the other team treated the game differently than we did. That in itself speaks volumes about our players mental preparedness and our coaches ability to effectively lead the team. In my opinion, the "it was the SB for Team X" comment wreaks more of a negative undertone for our Rams than it does for the team that beat our @$$.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OnceARam with a fairly harsh review…

Rams43173September 09, 2022 05:48AM

Re: OnceARam with a fairly harsh review…

GroundPounder99September 09, 2022 06:09AM