Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disappointment no doubt, but.....

September 09, 2022 04:14AM
I liked the way Boom handled Miller on his 1st rush, rode him right out of the play......after that Miller went into his bag and Boom was lost....I did not like the look of him with his head hanging in the later parts of the game.

I liked the fight in Hendo especially on that 4th and short, hit hard behind the line and he willed himself to the marker. It looked like most of the issues inside were coming from the Edwards side, Shelton seemed OK.....

Cooper is Cooper, he's the best of the best, all that talk about Robinson looked like a bunch of lies last night....I saw no mesh with Matthew at all. Tutu getting 1 shot with the ball and it was a crap play. I was very high on Wagner coming in and being a main leader on D, not too impressed in game 1....yes he made some tackles, but I saw no fire coming from him. What happened to the vocal AD...his mouth taped shut?.

Gay was money, and the new punter did his job putting the bills back inside the 20....Powell running that ball out and getting whacked at the 10......He was not much on teams....trying him out as a Deebo style in the backfield...not much there either. Leaning on Skow last night said measures with Robinson out there too.

1st game, no where near the measuring stick for the year, but they have some leaders they need to step into those roles moving forward....

I'm not going to cry, not going to be mad.....but I will say I was taken by surprise the seeming lifelessness the team showed...
That O line needs some confidence building, by action not by talk....they need to buckle down and fix it....

I like the roll outs even though they didn't get big yards....sitting in that thing they called a pocket was a death nail....Nothing done down field save for a shot to Skow that looked poor....so to that fade to Robinson in the endzone at the end....just no life to those plays.

Many a team have started 0-1 and never looked back at it.....we have the players to do it, they just need to stop thinking about last years parade stuff....find that leadership, find those vocal leaders, thought we had them from carryover....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Disappointment no doubt, but.....

roman18230September 09, 2022 04:14AM

Re: Disappointment no doubt, but.....

Ridgewood Ram111September 09, 2022 04:18AM

Re: Disappointment no doubt, but.....

Classicalwit91September 09, 2022 04:23AM

Nailed it!

Ramgator91September 09, 2022 04:31AM