Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Advance stats say Robinson was more open than Kupp tonight

September 08, 2022 11:10PM
I hope, I HOPE, this will be cured as Stafford (who lobbied to acquire AR) and Robinson have time to develop rapport, AND there are plays coming in designed with him as the #1 target.

Stats quoted here say he was more open, more often, than Kupp. Through the magic of network television, focused on the backs of the Bills' helmets instead of offering a replay, maybe from the all-22 perspective with commentary to match, even two or three times a game per offense, we don't a way to know. If amny of you saw things I didn't please enlighten me. Serious.

Was AR Staffords first look - ever - tonight? Maybe once. And he caught the ball for 12 yards. Again, limited to what I saw.

I read two things into this: When Stafford went elsewhere it was to Skow or Higbee primarily, on plays that looked like they were designed to go to those receivers. When Stafford was rushed he went to his "money" receiver with whom he has uncanny rapport. Nothing wrong with that, really.

The key is to get him some protection - and get play calls in, and maybe sets in, that don't repeat what isn't working.

The there was the sideline play to Tutu - I thought he was a deep threat and might have run a post route or something. When I saw it I had to ask: What's that about?

I thought you threw outs to possesion receivers with maybe some body size and good hands. That ball had to be exactly placed to avoid an incompletion or a pick. It was, to my eye. Maybe AR could have caught it.

Enough. It's late, I'm tired, and feeling ugly. I need my beauty sleep. beauty sleep.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Advance stats say Robinson was more open than Kupp tonight

Ram_Ruler167September 08, 2022 08:03PM

Ekern55118September 08, 2022 08:06PM

Ram_Ruler99September 08, 2022 08:16PM

mtramfan125September 08, 2022 11:10PM