Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Test driving vs driving after you finance a new ride

September 08, 2022 08:46AM
Feels better than at this point last year...I believe him, why wasn't it as big a deal? Because when he was with the Lions they were just gonna ride him until the wheels fell off. His first year with the Rams he is trying to prove himself and get a nice extension so no need to harp on aches and pains. He probably mentioned them but they weren't big news because the media was all caught up on the "All In" Rams and how nothing short of a Super Bowl title would do. Now mission accomplished, can't talk about can Stafford or McVay can win the big game anymore. Also now Stafford has the new extension so it pays for the Rams to take better care of him. You can push the pedal to the floor on a test drive (last season) to see what a car can do but after you finance the ride you slow down before the train tracks because you and this car are gonna be together for a while (this season and beyond). Plus Stafford probably feels more secure to mention aches and pains now that his position with the team is much more secure. Does it hurt sometimes? I am sure it does but no more than last year when he was more than good enough to get us a title so the elbow is a "nothing to see here" until the situation changes for me. However since the Rams aren't the media darlings the talking heads need something to knock them down so they can lift their sacred cows up. The team just proved they can win it all so what can be that fatal flaw, the elbow is the best option, it feels more dire than the super bowl hangover.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford's elbow "feels better than it did at this point last season"

Ram_Ruler129September 08, 2022 04:45AM

Re: Matthew Stafford's elbow "feels better than it did at this point last season"

Shecky93September 08, 2022 04:56AM

Re: Matthew Stafford's elbow "feels better than it did at this point last season"

Ram_Ruler82September 08, 2022 05:05AM

Test driving vs driving after you finance a new ride

RamsDynasty81September 08, 2022 08:46AM