Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A bunch of thoughts going into game one...

September 05, 2022 03:14PM
Valley-Ram

Bobby Wagner is going to have a huge influence on all 10 players around him. Should be the kind of guy who "makes everyone better" on D. With 3 world-class leaders on defense (Donald, Wagner, Ramsey) pushing all their team mates to excel on every play, Rams could have the #1 D in the league again. They undoubtedly took pride in that ranking a couple years ago and are eager to achieve it again.

i am so looking forward to our defense with bwagz calling the shots and juicing the gang with pointers & pep talks. and of course great plays in run stopping, pass defense and blitzing. what a great off season Christmas present this cat was for all of us !

Valley-Ram
Rams have a couple "secret weapons" who we haven't seen yet - Kyren Williams and Tutu Atwell. Also, we are expecting great things out of Alan Robinson in his Rams debut.

i'm not ready to consider either williams or atwell a secret weapon because they just haven't shown up yet in real action. i know camp reports have been glowing of atwell but just not convinced we have anything great there yet. loved what i saw of williams college highlights on youtube but we don't even have any camp reports to go on with this guy. i hope they turn out to be significant weapons. i think they can but i've thought that of many young ram's additions that have never panned out.

allen robinson on the other hand might be considered a secret weapon. he's shown up over his years with lesser qb's and lesser surrounding casts in general. i'm sure he is known enough around the league but i can see him taking a surprising leap forward with mcvay, stafford and company by his side.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A bunch of thoughts going into game one...

Valley-Ram455September 05, 2022 01:22PM

mtramfan160September 05, 2022 01:44PM

george_allen236September 05, 2022 03:14PM

Ramstien135September 06, 2022 03:58AM