Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man oh Man...that ACC is crazy.....

September 03, 2022 11:51AM
NC goes toe to toe with App State.....App State always finds ways to be dangerous at home.....last I saw 56-40 something.....NC.

Watched a good bit of the NC State-ECU.....if that game doesn't show how important a holder is......ECU goes from 21-7 to 21-20 with the point coming and the holder gives the kicker the laces....ball goes off line...missed point to tie the game....get the ball back and the kid misses the FG to win it.....but that point after was the deal...it would have gone OT...NC State was scared to death.

I know the missed FG will be looked at, but really they had NC State dead in the water going into OT IMO......I like State and I like Wake Forest.....

Some goodies coming up with ND against Ohio State...hate them both but that could be a good game. Rarely do you see an early game with 2 top 5 teams going at it....Looking at some of that Georgia game....I'm pulling for them.....

I'm a UCLA fan #1....but I do like the locals here with Wake and State....that said State is IMO over rated at 13.......But great games for the 1st of the season......here local anyway......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Man oh Man...that ACC is crazy.....

roman18214September 03, 2022 11:51AM

Final NC 63-61........

roman1867September 03, 2022 01:37PM

Re: Final NC 63-61........

L.A.Rams65September 03, 2022 02:16PM