August 31, 2022 06:27AM
Cooper Kupp
Allen Robinson
Van Jefferson
Ben Skowronek
Tutu Atwell
Brandon Powell
Lance McCutcheon

The Rams decided not to keep eight receivers, cutting Jacob Harris on Tuesday. That’s largely due to the emergence of McCutcheon, who led the NFL in receiving yards this preseason. Even if McCutcheon doesn’t play much as a rookie, if at all, the Rams couldn’t risk losing him to waivers. He has a bright future.

First of all, Powell is returner and should be listed with other ST players such as Punter, etc. He should NOT appear on any WR list. Period.

Secondly, don’t be surprised if we learn that Jefferson doesn’t have a lock on that #3 spot, even after he returns healthy. I suspect that McVay is gonna implement some kind of varying rotation there depending on how he intends to best attack specific opponents week to week. This rotation will include some combo of Jefferson, Skow, Atwell, and McCutcheon (not necessarily in that order). Honestly, I expect McCutcheon to be rather high on that list. I think he’s gonna be special. We’ll see…

I will say that our WR corps sure looks like a potent one while catching passes from Stafford.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Instant analysis of every position group on Rams 53-man roster…

Rams43204August 31, 2022 06:15AM

About that WR pecking order…

Rams4382August 31, 2022 06:27AM

Still Confused Keeping Evans over Arcuri

den-the-coach93August 31, 2022 06:33AM

Re: Still Confused Keeping Evans over Arcuri

Rams43134August 31, 2022 06:38AM