Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What wrinkle will the Rams’ offense debut this season?

August 29, 2022 02:40AM
In the last five seasons the Rams have come up with unique concepts most seasons that took some time for their opponents to adjust to. Wide zone runs, jet sweeps, WRs running similar routes at different depth intervals just to name a few. I’m curious what everyone would would like to see added to the offensive scheme, or any predictions you may have. I’ve thought about this given the Rams struggles to consistently run at times last year, without the team changing anything drastically on the OL or RB, and honestly haven’t a clue. I do believe that Allen Robinson does change the passing game potentially into something that may resemble more of the Matt LaFleur Packer’s style with Stafford in the shotgun more often using timing routes then taking more aggressive deep shots. The college game, Chiefs, Packers, and Bengals all tend to run their offense in heavy shotgun formations usually with some play action threat. I’m interested in everyone’s thoughts on how McVay’s offense changes this year scheme wise, and ways to improve the run game.

Geaux Rams
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What wrinkle will the Rams’ offense debut this season?

LSURAM169August 29, 2022 02:40AM

Re: What wrinkle will the Rams’ offense debut this season?

Rams4382August 29, 2022 06:58AM