Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just don't know...

August 28, 2022 07:58AM
most of you who post about this are pretty sure of your opinions... Pro Perkins or Pro Wolf.... and both list pros and cons that I agree with.. Perkins I think does have a better ability to extend plays - while granting that I think people have forgotten that Wolf ain't that bad at it either. Wold probably has the better arm.

I'm not "gotta keep" either... but I am quite concerned about Perkins passes... while admitting I have not seen him as much as most of you. I didn't see a single preseason game this year.... only some short videos, several of them but not like watching the actual game. His passes, all of them, float...by what I've seen and others have noted, they float... and in an actual NFL game I can't think of a worse trait for a passer to have.

At this time I'd be more confident with Wolf coming in, (disregarding the injury for the moment)... but certainly not "thank GOD it's Wolf" confident. If Perkins actually is as good at scrambling as it appears he is... again, I don't think a preseason game can prove that... then yeah, I might lean more to Perkins. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ESPN 53 men roster projection for Rams

dodgerram433August 28, 2022 01:35AM

I agree with this list for the most part...

Rampage2K-154August 28, 2022 07:46AM

I just don't know...

JamesJM113August 28, 2022 07:58AM

Bubble

BC Ramsfan116August 28, 2022 10:25AM