Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Best sign of the night.

August 14, 2022 04:51AM
RFL
Our running game.

I thought we ran productively all night. Even when the passing game did nothing for most of the game.

Running games are hard to turn on early in the season. They generally trail defenses badly. I've seen many a Ram preseason offense fail to move the ball on the ground. Brick Wall City.

Now, it wasn't overpowering. But we did pretty steadily gain productively. We gained some 1DNs without passing. And I am not counting Perkins taking off.

OK. These guys are subs. But I really hope we see signs of SM's claims of focusing on a better run game this year.

I thought the run game looked good too RFL. Bruss blocked well and the backs were averaging 3-4 yards a pop.

For some reason, I don't see SM changing very much lol. A leopard cannot change his spots! I think if we still had a healthy Gurley it would be a different story but Akers and Hendy are no Gurley.

I would love a bigger type power back like Malcom Brown was for us when he was younger but we just can't seem to find one.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Best sign of the night.

RFL805August 14, 2022 04:36AM

Ramsdude207August 14, 2022 04:51AM

I liked Rose

headslapper167August 14, 2022 09:50AM

Re: I liked Rose

Barf33123August 14, 2022 12:57PM

Re: I liked Rose

SoCalRAMatic112August 14, 2022 02:17PM

Rams43189August 14, 2022 05:23AM

SoCalRAMatic171August 14, 2022 07:24AM

Geez but that seems to be a recurring opinion...

JamesJM179August 14, 2022 10:15AM

george_allen86August 14, 2022 05:30PM