Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

8/3 camp report by Elvis…

August 04, 2022 07:53AM
Here’s Elvis…

ELVIS CAMP REPORT

A really nice day in Irvine especially in the shaded bleachers with the breeze. We all hoped Stafford would throw but was pretty clear he wouldn't as he was doing stuff left handed early on. Donald was nowhere to be seen. Rochell didn't participate, haven't heard why. Also didn't see Harris out there. I thought he might have been hurt Monday, they were working on him but maybe it was just a cramp or something like that.

The offense had a better day than on Monday. Kupp continues to be ridiculous. A lot of nice catches from Robinson and Tutu as well.

McVay usually spends his time on the offense's side of the field but today he was with the defense. I guess with Stafford not playing nothing really matters. I thought things got a little chippy, McVay seemed to have some words for Raheem about it but i'm basically guessing here. Lewis had a couple hits that were a little hard for camp. Hill put Kupp on the ground, wasn't a big hit or anything but still, it's Kupp.

Lewis doesn't seem to have any limitations on him this year, not sure it that's because he's totally healthy for they've decided it's time for him to step up and find out if he can play on a regular basis at this level.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

8/3 camp report by Elvis…

Rams43240August 04, 2022 07:53AM