Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: AD doesn’t hide his feelings for 49ers: ‘I really dislike them’…

August 01, 2022 06:21AM
This is just one more reason to love AD!

AD doesn’t hide his feelings for 49ers: ‘I really dislike them’
Link

Aaron Donald and Rams fans have at least one thing in common: They both hate the 49ers. Donald is a professional so he can’t completely speak his mind the way fans can on Twitter, but the three-time Defensive Player of the Year didn’t exactly hold back when asked how he feels about the Rams’ division rival.

He told NFL Network that he has “no love” at all toward the 49ers and strongly dislikes them.

“I dislike the Niners. I don’t like the Niners at all, they don’t like us,” he said. “It’s just the rivals. Every time we play it’s a dog fight. That’s how it is. No love at all towards them guys. I really dislike them and we’ll see them twice this year.”

Andrew Siciliano
@AndrewSiciliano
·
Follow
“I don’t like the Niners at all. They don’t like us.”

“No love at all towards them guys. I really dislike them.”

One more from @AaronDonald97, stating the obvious.

The Rams-49ers rivalry heated up last season after San Francisco swept Los Angeles for the third straight year in the regular season, but the Rams got their revenge when it mattered most. They beat the 49ers in the NFC title game, ending their six-game losing streak to San Francisco and punching their ticket to the Super Bowl.

The 49ers have frustrated Donald in recent years, holding him to just one sack in his last five games against them. That probably just adds to his hatred toward them, knowing how difficult it’s been to bring down Jimmy Garoppolo and their other quarterbacks.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AD doesn’t hide his feelings for 49ers: ‘I really dislike them’…

Rams43325August 01, 2022 05:48AM

Welcome to the crowd AD!!! nm

LaloRam113August 01, 2022 06:12AM

Article: AD doesn’t hide his feelings for 49ers: ‘I really dislike them’…

Ramsdude159August 01, 2022 06:21AM

It showed early in his career when he got ejected on that opening night.

Ramgator94August 02, 2022 03:26PM

Just when I thought that I couldn’t love Donald any more than I already do.

canadaram148August 02, 2022 04:02PM