Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Lombardi Replica ......

July 26, 2022 02:43PM
Ramkind
I can't remember who it was on here who purchased the Lombardi Trophy replica from CopyTrophy.com and recommended them, but thank you!! I just got mine and it is beautiful!! So, if you have been looking to purchase one, go to copytrophy.com and take a look. It's gonna look great in my office! I've never found out how to add pictures here, but take a look at their website.

Just transfer picture from phone to your pc. Then click "Attach a file" in a post you want to add a picture to and Browse to the picture you just saved to your pc. After selecting the picture you want to share click "Attach".

Your picture should upload into the post. You will be able to see it after you submit the post.

That's pretty much it. Hope that helps you Brother! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2022 02:46PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lombardi Replica ......

Ramkind369July 26, 2022 12:57PM

Ramsdude102July 26, 2022 02:43PM

MamaRAMa224July 26, 2022 04:03PM

I went to the site and attached the Lombardi Replica pic & $ to this post

Rams Junkie109July 27, 2022 12:47PM