Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: LARams Bobby Wagner-Aaron Donald pairing? Epically effective…

July 14, 2022 04:57PM
Rams43
LA Rams Bobby Wagner – Aaron Donald pairing? Epically effective

[ramblinfan.com]

by Bret Stuter

Wagner has never played in a defensive setting where he was not the primary focus of the offensive game plan. In the LA Rams defense, that means that he will have the opportunity to play mop-up at the line of scrimmage in a way he has not enjoyed before.

While Wagners beats the snot out of running backs, Donald will have a much greater opportunity to hunt his favorite prey: NFL quarterbacks.[/quote

huh.

i do think bwagz helps both donald and e jones in the run game. and i do think bwagz helps both donald and e jones in the pass rush game as well as floyd, hollins, lewis and garrett.

and bwagz helps e jones, the strong safety and the olb's in the pass coverage game.

on top of that, his experience and wisdom with the nfc west offences and the nfc at large and even the afc, is a huge asset to morris and mcvay. and i'm sure they know that......

has he lost a step since he came into the league, what, 10 years ago? of course. has he gained more than a step from everything he's learned in the last 10 year? i'm betting YES!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LARams Bobby Wagner-Aaron Donald pairing? Epically effective…

Rams43279July 14, 2022 07:56AM

george_allen103July 14, 2022 04:57PM

Ramstien93July 15, 2022 03:50AM

Shecky68July 15, 2022 06:42AM