Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Kroenke

June 26, 2022 06:01AM
Certainly celebrating the man.
Tragic still to think of what transpired on the way to success.
The move to Anaheim.
The utter lack of vision by the LA leaders to avoid the calamity. SoCal exposure increased, but to a baseball stadium?
Carroll's sudden death.
Shaw, Frontiere.
St Louis. Their joy, our heartbreak.
Then the impossible: a miracle no less.
A return to us.

It might have been 2013 or 2014
I was with my son down on the beach. Zuma
Remembering there was sub artic conditions in St Louis in February, and some 85 degrees in Malibu, and Stan just happened to be in Malibu that day, too.
Local sports radio picked up Stan being on the coast. There had been some grumblings that a possible franchise move could be in the offing. Said out loud then to the kid, that with this kind of weather and need for warm weather cities to host Super Bowls that this might be more than just a sound bite.

Back to Rosenbloom and Stan.
I'm not sure even Carroll, in his wildest notions, would have come up with a master plan that blossomed into this sort of sports empire.

And I have to scream about the new practice facilities at Warner Center. This is really an extraordinary and brilliant move.
Right in the heart of the Valley. TBH, this branded facility, and the immense amount of additional retail envisioned is genius.
I'll admit I didn't think they'd ever choose a location that was in high density area, but as the plan is revealed it might the final bow on the franchise's fulfillment of the dream.

Truly epic
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kroenke is building something Rosenbloom only dreamed of

NewMexicoRam417June 25, 2022 07:17AM

Re: Kroenke is building something Rosenbloom only dreamed of

den-the-coach176June 25, 2022 08:17AM

Re: Kroenke is building something Rosenbloom only dreamed of

Ramstien135June 25, 2022 01:42PM

Re: Kroenke

leafnose269June 26, 2022 06:01AM

Epic indeed and he deserves all the credit coming his way

merlin174June 26, 2022 07:49AM