Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 3 Additional reasons for signing OBJ

June 07, 2022 08:43AM
I think the writer missed a few....

4. So, it's also well known that Dr Neal ElAttrache (renowned orthopedic surgeon for the Rams) operated on OBJ's knee. I read that his knee should be better than the first surgery which had had issues. OBJ's knee should be more sound now and the Rams have first hand knowledge of this

5. Because of the long season and playing in the SB, teams trying to repeat suffer from additional injuries. OBJ's knee actually makes it easier for him to come back fresh midseason

6. Additional cap space (2.75M) with AD signing and potentially more with Kupp makes it possible to sign OBJ while holding back funds for an Edge. The Rams are all over this already, so just sign OBJ !!

Finally, you just can't have enough playmakers. Playing our 4th string TE Hopkins and (5th string?) Ben Skowronek in the SB. Stashing OBJ for the end of the season and playoffs just makes too mush sense. I heard that Pastoors and OBJ's camp were close - the Rams wanting to pay him from the 10th or 11th game and OBJ wanting to be paid from the 8th game. Just turn it into an incentive and make it happen already!

RFS69
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should Rams re-sign OBJ? 3 reasons for and 3 reasons against…

Rams43360June 07, 2022 08:10AM

RamsFanSince69232June 07, 2022 08:43AM

Ramstien71June 08, 2022 05:13AM