Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice post

June 06, 2022 05:02AM
I liked everything you wrote 43. I don't know much about the hiring of McVay and as Den said the credit should go to Demhof, but even still Snead has done quite well.

I don't know if I'd say that Stafford was the SB MVP but surely over the year Stafford could be considered the Rams' MVP. Without him the Rams don't win the SB or go far into the playoffs.

Yeah, the price for Stafford looks cheap right now! Ha ha ha. Snead deserves a ton of credit for that trade.

I would not call him a prodigy or savant because some of his moves have not turned out to be gold, but certainly he'd be rated as "superior."

Gee, I'm still feeling great about the SB victory. Just talking about it puts me in a good and happy mood.

I have a good friend in Detroit who was real down on Stafford prior to the trade. We would talk about it at work and he'd say, "Stafford is a bum and the Lions need to trade him for #1 draft picks." I'd defend Stafford because he had proven he was great. After the SB win I did not rub my friend's words in his face because I knew he knew that he was wrong and no sense offending a friend. I did go out and purchase a "Detroit Rams" shirt that some Detroiters liked!

Oh man, the Lions' fans here are really stoked and hopeful for the next season. Their division seems weaker this year so maybe the Lions will go from bad to mediocre, or even average. An 8 win year would be almost as good as winning the SB here. A 10 win year would have them partying in the streets! Who knows, maybe Goff leads them into the playoffs, which I would really like, (but not beat the Rams).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I still marvel that Rams were able to acquire Stafford…

Rams43365June 05, 2022 08:00AM

Disagree a Tad on Snead hiring McVay

den-the-coach294June 05, 2022 09:31AM

Re: I still marvel that Rams were able to acquire Stafford…

cool_hand_luke190June 05, 2022 09:41AM

Re: I still marvel that Rams were able to acquire Stafford…

Ramstien199June 06, 2022 04:19AM

Nice post

Coy Bacon85June 06, 2022 05:02AM