Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Here’s my personal take for Ram starting CB’s this season…

June 05, 2022 03:12PM
I agree and would like to see Rochell develop into that true #2 CB, but given his injury last year and coming from a small school, that might prove to be too much for him to achieve this year. Long’s strengths coming from Michigan was man to man coverage. I view David Long much like Darius Williams that the Rams seemed to slowly develop. If we are being honest, I think most fans were somewhat surprised how well Williams ended up playing as a starter. Ramsey & Long with Hill in the slot would be the week one starters.

The young DBs should be interesting to watch in camp and preseason games. Some of the safeties seem like hybrids to me, then again I thought Burgess would be starting by now and Fuller and Nick Scott screamed special teamers only, so what do I know ? smiling smiley

Rams43
Here’s what my crystal ball shows me…

Ramsey and Rochell will be boundary CB’s come opening day. Rochell will grow by leaps and bounds and will be a worthy complement to Ramsey outside for years to come. Sky is the limit with this kid.

Hill will be slot CB on opening day and will hold his own nicely. But he will be pushed by a variety of young CB’s for playing time this year and may not even be extended for next year. IOW, I think Hill is planned to be a bridge/insurance slot CB while a youngster steps up to claim the starting slot position either later this year or in ‘23 for sure.

Rams now seem blessed with numerous promising young CB’s. Hopefully, camp and the PS games are gonna give us a chance to see proof of their respective potentials.

Thoughts?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s my personal take for Ram starting CB’s this season…

Rams43252June 05, 2022 06:46AM

LSURAM141June 05, 2022 03:12PM

george_allen204June 05, 2022 03:48PM

LMU93122June 06, 2022 03:42AM

Ramstien95June 06, 2022 04:09AM