Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VOTE for The Best Los Angeles Rams of All Time here:

June 04, 2022 07:50AM
Here's a pretty cool site I thought I would share. You can actually cast a vote without signing up for anything! lol

Enjoy...

The Best Los Angeles Rams of All Time

Go to the link below to cast your vote or just view others...
Link

Originally by Ranker NFL
Updated May 16, 2022 32.4k votes 4.2k voters 108.9k views
List Rules
Please only rank the players based on their time with the Rams

A list of the best St. Louis Rams of all time. The Rams have one of the longest legacies in professional football. Beginning in 1937 in Cleveland, the Rams have moved a total of four times. The team has had its fair share of outstanding players on its team as well. The team moved to Los Angeles in 1946 where it stayed until the end of the 1994 season. It was then based out of St. Louis until 2015. The Rams moved back to LA for the 2016 season.

The Rams are known for having some of the best and most prolific offense in the NFL. Those early Los Angeles teams had Hall of Famers like Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch, Norm Van Brocklin and Tom Fears whose popularity allowed the team to become the first NFL team to have its games broadcasted on television. In the '60s, the Rams had one of the most feared defensive lines in the league and some of the best defensive players in Rams history. Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen led the "Fearsome Foursome" and though the team was successful, it didn't make much hay in the playoffs.

After the team moved to St. Louis in 1995, it took a while, but after a few years of great drafting, the Rams again had one of the best offenses in the league. Superstars like Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, and Isaac Bruce are considered some of the best Rams ever, and the best football players ever. The team won its first Super Bowl after the 1999 season, defeating the Tennessee Titans. A bunch of the greatest players in Rams history were on this team.

This is the list of the greatest Los Angeles Rams of all time. If you notice someone is not on this list and should be, feel free to add him. Vote or rerank the list according to who you think the best Los Angeles Rams in history are.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VOTE for The Best Los Angeles Rams of All Time here:

Ramsdude240June 04, 2022 07:50AM