Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RB Size

June 02, 2022 07:28AM
den-the-coach
Well, right now the Rams have six on the roster in Akers, Henderson, Williams, Funk, Jones & Calais. Rams lost both Jones & Calais during preseason I don't see that happening this year. They will end up keeping 4 with two on the practice squad and after last season, one would surmise they are due to stay more healthy at this postion.

IMO, we need to get some bigger more durable backs in the mix. I am fine having a speedster or two but the little, faster guys seem to get dinged up more and we have too many of them already. Bigger, Faster Guys>Little, Faster Guys...especially at RB.

Funk, Jones & Calais all could get cut today and nobody would notice. They are JAGs. I think I would rather bring in some other teams backups or aging vet for depth.

We used to be so good at drafting RB's. We have a looong history of getting them. I think we still are and we are due to "hit" on another one soon. It would have to be next year unless Williams impresses.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

3 positions where depth could be a concern for Rams…

Rams43206June 02, 2022 05:35AM

TE is the obvious one

LMU9396June 02, 2022 05:42AM

Re: TE is the obvious one

Rams43218June 02, 2022 05:48AM

RB Depth

den-the-coach121June 02, 2022 07:02AM

RB Size

Ramsdude120June 02, 2022 07:28AM

Agree completely, need a Bigger RB

Coy Bacon172June 02, 2022 07:38AM

Re: Agree completely, need a Bigger RB