Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BonifayRam has some thoughts on Rams OL pecking order…

May 18, 2022 05:24PM
Rams43
Here’s BonifayRam…

Yep....will Coleman Shelton see a ton of LG/RG reps or will Carberry just work him heavy behind Brian Allen? CS is a well-proven commodity now! Plus he is a sure #6 OL'er on this team.....others in the OL cadre need to show up & do what the UDFA journeyman CS did & work for their MR53 positions.

Will Carberry work Jeremiah Kolone as #2 OC and #3 be UDFA Jack Snyder?

Will it be a total waste of time to put in any work devoted to Bobby Evans back in @ OG? The best thing for BE to be placed in his best position to contribute in this OL... would be the important Swing OT position that Noteboom has held off and on since he arrived in 2018. BE being a UFA next season would be looked at as a negative too.

I have seen many in here posting where Alaric Jackson will have the Swing OT position but I recall that Rookie AJ played the RT post like :crap:. If that still holds true then that might force the over 6-6 320lbs Chandler Brewer who has received a ton of Swing OT action in the past to get another look as being a multiple versatile OL'er.

The Swing OT position has a multitude of applicants signed in A.J. Arcuri, Adrian Ealy, Max Pircher, Alaric Jackson & even Tremayne Anchrum. With only 2 of these swing OT prospects having any real ability to play the LT post as a backup.

I will be waiting to hear from you TC voyeurs as to where coach Carberry works Chandler Brewer in at........I am presuming at first CB will see a ton of LG action myself. CB is a little thicker & stronger than starting LG David Edwards so he would seem to be a good backup for that LG post if CB can get his 2019 mojo back. Leaving Logan Bruss & Tremayne Anchrum all those RG reps.

Presently I see the main 8 OL'ers as:

LT-Noteboom/ Jackson[#7]
LG-Edwards/ Shelton[#6]
OC-Allen/ Shelton[#6]
RG- Anchrum/ Bruss[#8]
RT-Havenstein/ Bruss[#8]

Due to Edwards's UFA'cy in 2023, one would think that whoever the 2022 9th MR53 OL'er is .......would have to be a main 2023 prospect @ Swing OG or even as a starter@ OG post, not an OT! You should be looking for OT's Max Pircher & AJ Arcuri to land on the PS when the regular season begins.

If this UDFA Jack Snyder can put the work in early he might prove to be a future key element in this Ol due to the fact he can play the 3 interior posts like Shelton. Shelton is sure to be a top prospect to start @ LG in the 2023 season.
I dont remember AJ playing like crap, he had to play one game and I remember him showing pretty well for a first year un drafted player.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BonifayRam has some thoughts on Rams OL pecking order…

Rams43491May 18, 2022 06:46AM

Ramstien170May 18, 2022 12:01PM

GlacieRam276May 18, 2022 03:10PM

Ramfan21146May 18, 2022 05:24PM

LMU9392May 19, 2022 03:39AM