Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I do not get that, and I totally get that...

March 10, 2022 03:29PM
let me explain... Stafford getting the 'cold shoulder' is insane. Makes no sense at all. But at the same time:

And while he won a SB... and what more do you want? Well, I want another. MANY on this board posted that ONE was good enough for the Stafford trade to prove itself.. and yup, that makes perfect sense to me, now that he's won a SB... at the same time...

Posted long ago, before last season began, can the all new and Ram's team building strategy be sustained? Well.. it did this year.. can't argue with that... and yet...

I remain dubious, but NOT convinced, that the 'sustain' part of this equation has yet to be be proven. BUT.... fans, the game, are different today... and I'm old and behind the times so admittedly not sure how team building strategy will work today. Not sure it can be said that the Rams were "All In" for this year.. but IF they were, and the future means another decade like the 90's... well, no doubt this recent SB victory is VERY helpful in getting thru it... but I don't like it... I want a team with a strategy that offers SB victories FOR SURE... but also one that means competitiveness close to EVERY year. Pat's did that very thing... I like their strategy... whatever in the hell it is. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I find it interesting.

The_Zone351March 10, 2022 02:54PM

I do not get that, and I totally get that...

JamesJM214March 10, 2022 03:29PM

Key to winning: and I have been drinking

ferragamo79111March 10, 2022 04:07PM

especially playoff football

JimYoungblood5399March 10, 2022 05:40PM