Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: JamesJM, the cynic. The all new and bold F picks strategy

February 17, 2022 12:44PM
JamesJM
I’ll begin with… I don’t know it isn’t that. I’m just very dubious.

I believe they were brilliant, no doubting that… but I think it was a plan brought about by very specific circumstances, not the least of which was winning the SB in SoFi’s debut… but also including the lack of other ways to address weaknesses on the roster.

I’m not convinced it was a laid out F PICKS MANIFEST that was to dictate all future means of fielding a team. I think it MORE likely that the F PICKS and all the other monikers given it by the media were picked up by the Rams who felt it would give legs to the Ram’s PR Department and thus they ran with it.

Damn proud of the Ram’s FO… but ehhh, not sure I’m ready to say this changed the face of the game.

Been doing it since the Goff trade -Goff, Watkins, Peters, Talib, Cooks, Ramsey, Miller are most of the names that come to mind .....not all of them have been homeruns, but all of them contributed to turning a doormat into a contender and there aren't many, if any, teams as successful as the Rams the last five years..... Do we end up with Stafford without Goff?
combined with excellent drafts in the later rounds and you see sustained success the likes this organization hasn't seen since I've been alive besides the GSOT..and I'm no spring chicken

Other teams will try to emulate, but few if any will duplicate......F them picks!!!

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2022 12:46PM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

JamesJM, the cynic. The all new and bold F picks strategy

JamesJM243February 17, 2022 10:38AM

Re: JamesJM, the cynic. The all new and bold F picks strategy

Rampage2K-122February 17, 2022 12:44PM