Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aaron Donald: If we bring everybody back, then I’ll come back

February 17, 2022 08:50AM
Link

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 17, 2022, 11:48 AM EST

Despite talk before the Super Bowl that Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald could ride off into the sunset and retire as a champion, Donald is indicating that he will play in 2022.

Donald said during the Rams’ victory celebration that he plans to “run it back,” and afterward he said he wants to remain with the Rams as long as they bring back the whole core group of players who won Super Bowl LVI.

“If we bring everybody back, I’m back,” Donald told TMZ.com. “Odell Beckham, Von Miller, we bring them guys back, let’s make it happen.”

Beckham and Miller are the Rams’ two highest-profile free agents. The Rams certainly can make enough salary cap space to re-sign both of them, although Beckham’s torn ACL may knock him out for the entire 2022 season regardless of whether he re-signs with the Rams. There’s every reason to believe the Rams will bring back a roster very similar to the one that just won the Super Bowl.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude261February 17, 2022 08:50AM

Re: Aaron Donald: If we bring everybody back, then I’ll come back

stlrams13172February 17, 2022 09:12AM