Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Waddy - Kupp...

February 14, 2022 10:31AM
No the two plays weren't similar... but my reaction to the two was identical -

Me after the catch "I can't take this. Why does it have to be so close? "... there was time left on the clock, both times, and I was in precisely the frame of mind I was in after Waddy caught his TD... and I mean PRECISELY... I was living that Waddy TD again... but in real time! Those two plays so interlocked in my head that it was as if NO time had passed since Waddy caught his TD and Kupp caught his.

When it ended, and I told you that I do this.... I was simply saying, "Is it over? Is it over? Is it over?. Is it over?".. my family repeating over and over "It's over Papa, Rams won the Super Bowl". I got confused.. did they have to kneel? Did they already kneel? How much time on the clock? Any?

Fact is... I'll have to watch it again to see those last few moments of the game and the first few moments after it ended... Yes, I was watching, but I was a wreck, unable to see anything clearly. I had only barely recovered as they accepted the Lombardi and Kupp won MVP.

Lot of sports for me until '22 begins... HS mostly, but I'll be watching Hockey closely, Daytona is only a week away... but this year, thru it all, I'll know... miracles can happen. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Waddy - Kupp...

JamesJM263February 14, 2022 10:31AM

Re: Waddy - Kupp...

Headslap75136February 14, 2022 12:04PM