Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Niner fans....

February 12, 2022 11:31AM
I have mentioned before that my sister-in-law and her husband are diehard Niner fans..... good ones, NOT the bombastic and rude type. I had not seen them since the game, (pretty sure I don't have to name the game)... but I DID receive a text immediately following the game from my sister-in-law... "Congratulations, Jimmy. Best team won. And Willie says "Go Rams"". Willie is her husband.... and doesn't text, or use computers. laughing smiley

I did see them last night.. their daughter, (my niece), plays HS Basketball which always precedes the boys varsity game whom my grandson plays for. Didn't sit by them but following the games they came down and Tami, (my sister-in-law), said this... precisely this: "We're in the SB". Hard as this is for many of us to believe... they ARE rooting for the Rams. Willie added, "We've got this". Normally I'm not fond of people telling me.. even though I KNOW they mean it in the best way possible way, that the Rams "are going to win"... makes me uneasy, to say the least.. BUT... coming from Willie? Yeah, it felt good. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Niner fans....

JamesJM395February 12, 2022 11:31AM

there are niner fans like that?

Hazlet Hacksaw101February 12, 2022 11:44AM

I'll go with 3 others... but 4? :) (nm)

JamesJM90February 12, 2022 11:49AM

I cheered for Seattle when they played the Pars in their SB

NewMexicoRam68February 12, 2022 12:50PM

Vile weeds!

Hazlet Hacksaw108February 12, 2022 12:52PM

I'm with Newman nm